Reach out to every professional in one of the most stable industries.Medical Professionals: Physicians, nurses, discharge planners, case managers, practice administrators, hospital employees, coders, billers, emergency hospitals, pharmacies, medical secretaries, lab technicians.
Medical Service Providers: Nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, hospice, independent living, retirement communities, home infusion, complex care, in-home care, medical equipment companies.
Non-profit Organizations: Special interest associations, state and county health agencies, etc.
Educational Institutions: Medical schools
Corporate: HR Offices
Some of the main characteristics this market include:
- The top medical professionals in the region
- One of the highest educated demographic groups in the area
- Active investors in the stock market
- Dine out often, particularly in fine restaurants
- Are big supporters of the arts and charities
- Spend money on home improvement projects
- Travel extensively for business and pleasure
- Drive one or more luxury automobiles
- Have the highest income savings levels
|Age||50% over 40|
|Marital Status||86% married|
|# of Children||16% one child
12% four or more children
|Work Schedule||50 hours +|
|High Education||7 years +|
|Home Value||< $300K|